Monday, June 14, 2010

Graffiti Falls

This is right after we go out from under the waterfall! Boy was it cold! We left very soon after this picture was taken.

I've been meaning to write about something for the past few days, but I either had nothing to say, or I ran out of time. Now, it's late, but I decided that I would write something real quick and try adding pictures into my post this time. Yes, this is something new for me... although it's only my 3rd post?

Last week I went to a place called Graffiti falls or Rainbow falls. It was my first time going there and I found it quite interesting. The nice thing about it is that it's FREE. Yes, you heard me right, it's free. It's a really nice place to do a little bit of hiking/climbing, get some fun pictures, and cool off.

I recommend coming here on a hot day this summer... not that we have had very many, but hopefully that will change.

The water is definitely very chilly, but on a hot day it wouldn't be so bad. Also, it's an adventure to go under the fall as well, but don't count on staying dry.



We had a really good time at grafitti falls. It was nice to get out and away from things without having to pay for it! It was definitely a different scenery than I am used to!

So, I fail at this picture thing. How do you move the pictures around to where you want them?

Anyways, my life has really been quite monotonous, but I cannot complain. I've been babysitting a lot. Doing a lot of math, and trying to find time in between to do a few things that I enjoy doing such as reading, watching a good movie, and hanging out with friends.

Furthermore last night Jeoff Harris called me and sang to me. Although that probably deserves it's own post, I don't really have the time or motivation to do that. For those of you who don't know who he is, you should! He's a very talented singer, and one day he will be very famous.


I realize this has been a very sporadic post, but I am in a very sporadic mood. So enjoy, and my apologies for any confusion.



2 comments:

Rach said...

1. AWESOME graffiti photo. Beautiful. Where is this?

2. Who is this JEOFF? It better not have been a LOOOVVVE song....

3. I don't know how to move pictures around.

Christina said...

This is in manitou... maybe 30 minutes from here.