Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blogging- Original, hmmm?

I must admit, I am not sure if I am a fan of this thing called 'blogging', but being the TRENDY 17 year old that I am, I must keep up with all the cool kids of this decade. Right? Right...

I really have no clue what the point of blogging is. I mean, I do enjoy reading blogs, but SOMEHOW they seem to make it real interesting, while I have nothing interesting to say.

There are several problems that I have with blogging:

One. I don't know how to write a blog. Actually I guess it's not exactly NOT knowing how to write a blog, but more like, NOT having anything interesting to say. Why would anyone want to read about MY life?

B. Am I really putting all of my thoughts (and possibly feelings) on the world wide web? I am not so sure how I feel about this, but then, once again I do have a facebook account... and a myspace account (but with that reminder, I should really go and delete my myspace account, because I really have no use for it). So, with those accounts I am CONSTANTLY posting those very emotion filled status' (or is it stati, or statusus?)

and 3. This one actually can go with problemo number one and the fact that I truly do not know how to blog. If you haven't noticed by now I will let you know that my font is different right now than it was when I first started writing, and I have no clue how to fix it. Sad, eh?

Anyways, I think that is enough for now... mostly because I really have nothing else to say.

I will leave you another blog to enjoy in the near future, or I may not. We'll see.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I look forward to seeing more, as I am already subscribed on Google reader. and Don't worry, I think you'll get the hang of it as you blog more and more.

Rach said...

haha u r funny. i am typing w onehand as i nurse. talk about skillz. blogging is fun.

Katelyn said...

wow really christina?

Deb said...

We all want to read about your life.