Tuesday, October 4, 2011

274

Saturday I took a few pictures of a lovely 90th birthday party. Oh how I love celebrating life.
I do plan on putting some more pictures up from it (mostly for you Karin... we missed you!), but I've been crazy busy and I just found some time at 11 p.m. to edit a couple pictures. Right now I'm trying to keep up with my project, but hopefully this weekend I will get to editing them.

Here's a little sneak peak:

(f/6.3; 1/80s; ISO 1600; 50mm lens)
Okay, I'm not sure why my aperture was at 6.3, if I had consciously thought about that I would of had it closer to 2.0.
Also, I really dislike the new watermark... I don't think I'll be using that one again :)
Isaac's eyes look great in this though!

2 comments:

Mother Figure said...

Great picture of Isaac!! I'd like one of these for my frig/collage of grandkids.

Karin said...

Isaac looks great and all manly!

I can't wait to see any more photos from that day - thanks for thinking of me:)