Thursday, February 23, 2012

Midweek Confessions

i'm linking up with E, Myself, and I

You ready to hear some confessions? I know, most of you think my life is perfect and I have everything under control. I only wish...

- i've been wanting to do this for the past 5 - 6 weeks, but i only thought about it. never did it.

-i'm starting this a week early because i know if i don't, it won't actually get done. 

- i'm getting grades back now from certain tests and assignments, and so far i've gotten all a's, but i feel like i've hardly worked on school at all. 

-i'm at a point in my life where i'll tell someone i'll do something with/ for them, but then i don't actually do it... and i feel bad about that. i just get so busy. (and i don't do that all the time, just once in awhile).

- i don't think i've gone to bed before 1 am since last week

- i feel incredibly tired

- i got frustrated with my boyfriend because he was sick and was acting needy, even though i know that when i'm sick i act like a complete baby - i'm trying to be more sympathetic.



No comments: