Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Midweek Confessions

I'm linking up with e, myself, and i, again this week. Go check out her blog, yo!

- I'm eating cereal. in bed. at almost 11 pm. as I write this.

- I was so happy at work today when I found out the housekeeper was there... because that meant I didn't have to do nearly as much cleaning, and I could sit around more. I know... so sad. But in my defense I did fold 4-5 loads of laundry and put them away, I bathed the boys, cleaned out the fridge, and made gluten free, soy free, and dairy free banana bread for Asher.

- I just spent an hour and 15 minutes on a homework assignment that should have only taken 30 minutes because I decided to watch tv while I did it.

- I secretly really want the family I nanny for to have another baby... even though both parents are super busy.

- In one of my hardest classes we are usually given time in class to work on homework, but I usually tend to slack and just waste my time. I'm beginning to regret that.

- The night before my Photography class I will create a mental list of things that I can do in class with no internet. I then pack everything I need to do those things, and I work on them while in class. That class is 3 hours long and I just get so bored. Last Friday I finished editing all of the pictures that I took while in Ecuador (at least the pictures that I took for other people... mostly my family)

1 comment:

Karin said...

That cracks me up that you're wishing them to have another baby!