Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hello Blogging World

... It's been too long.

I do apologize. Life has been busy, but also hasn't given me much to say. Well, I do have a lot to say... just not right now :)

Today my wisdom teeth were pulled out, and let me tell you... it's not a very fun experience... Okay, actually getting them yanked out and the few hours after that are quite blissful. Once the anesthesia wears off it's not too fun...

I'm just already sick of my swollen cheeks. And I'm sick of soft foods. I seriously am craving chick fil a, and a delicious chicken sandwich.

So far I have had jello, tomato soup, mashed potatoes, a slice of cheese, and ice cream.

I do have pudding and fruit smoothie for some point. Other than ice cream though, I definitely am more of a salty food person. And the thought of chips and salsa sound absolutely mouth watering. And veggies (just raw veggies though). mmm. Probably some of the worst foods I could actually eat.

I'm thinking maybe tomorrow I can try some oatmeal, and some scrambled eggs.

For the procedure I was sedated, and that had to be one of the weirdest feelings. I remember talking to the nurse about the shootings that happened in Aurora, Colorado. She then injected me with something... and I then after about a minute I became really light headed and content, but I did not remember feeling tired. The next thing I know, I hear that it's over, and it's time to wake up. Seriously though, it had to be the most peaceful sleep I've ever had.


Scott, my friend who had driven me, was just standing in the room. I have no idea how long he had been there. He did take a picture, that I never knew he took. So funny.


The picture Scott took of me as I woke up. Right after this I just started laughing away, but I have no idea why, and I couldn't stop. 
Me at home, and my cheeks already look swollen.
Right now I am most comfortable lying down with ice on my face. For some reason if I sit for awhile or stand (it happens quicker when I stand) I get super nauseous and my head hurts.

I am taking Vicadin and Ibuprofen regularly.

No comments: