Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm Free Indeed

So, my entire summer I felt as though I was working a 30 hour a week job... but not getting paid. Okay, in a way I did get paid... but not in the money sense of being paid. You have all read at least one post about me complain about having to do math, and trying to avoid it in. Also, some of you have heard me talk about it in a normal conversation. And there are also a few of you (mostly my immediate family) who have seen me cry, complain, and struggle through this math class. Although some of the time I probably overreacted, it was definitely one of my harder classes. Math is not for me, nor will it ever be. Also, this was a very quick semester, so EVERYTHING is crammed in. I was probably doing close to 30 hours of math a week. By the end of the semester I was even dreaming of math (GROSS), and Math was coming up in EVERY conversation that I ever had (ok, it was left out once in awhile).



BUT

I'm DONE!



I finally have my life back, and it feels SO good. :) I now have four more credits going towards my degree, and I have 2 1/2 weeks left of my summer. I cannot even describe how good it feels to be done. It will just be so nice to wake up in the mornings and not have to rush to do math. I also don't have to miss out on anything anymore because I am no longer in class, and I have no more homework!


I also found out tonight after taking the final (a very easy one at that) that I have a very nice grade in the class :)

I know I should expect to have a good grade, because I am naturally brilliant (ha ha), but there were a couple times where I didn't think I could do it. But I did it and I am done. And I just had to tell you all how wonderful it feels to be done!


In other news, I do start 3 more classes on the 23rd, but for now I will be happy to be done and I will enjoy it!


Thanks for letting me tell you all how glad I am to be done! I'll post a hopefully more interesting post in the near future.

No comments: