Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Stopped Time.

So today I felt like a superhero. I felt like I was going to save the world with this extra hour that I had today. Those amazing 60 minutes added to my day were simply beautiful. It's the closest that I will ever get to having more hours in a day. It made me feel like I had a handle on this life. I still haven't decided what I used that hour for. I just pretended throughout the day that whatever I was doing at the moment, I was doing it with the extra hour I had, and that if I didn't have those precious 60 minutes, I wouldn't have been able to do it. I pretended that I used the hour to sleep. And I pretended that I used the hour to write a paper. Right now I am pretending to use the extra hour as an excuse to write this post. This extra hour gave me an excuse to go shopping, and it's giving me an excuse to go watch some t.v. later on tonight.

I'm just saying... don't you love the extra hour? It's like I stopped time for sixty whole minutes. Now that's magic :)


Anyway, it's been a busy week! I can tell my classes are all winding to an end. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. That also means I have to start choosing my classes for next semester! Oh dear, what should I take?

I got a raise at work! Yay!

And I think life is absolutely beautiful :)

I must go make the best of my hour today, so farewell!

What did you do with your extra hour?

2 comments:

Rach said...

I had lovely tea with a friend! And we ate my homemade cranberry-choco chip muffins. They are delish, if I do say so myself.

Julianna said...

I didn't have an extra hour.