Friday, November 19, 2010

November

I haven't really updated much this month. It has been a busy month! I love Novembers. I don't know why. Maybe because that's when the holiday season starts? I love Thanksgiving, and I love Christmas. EVERY SINGLE DETAIL. I love how there are so many decorations. I love how there is so much family involved. I love to give thanks on thanksgiving (although I try to do it everyday). I love to dwell on the birth of Christ over Christmas (something else I like to do more often than once a year as well). I love the feeling of warmth over the Christmas holidays. The music is probably my favorite part. It always makes me smile.

Maybe, just maybe, those are reasons as to why I like November so much. It's the start of such a wonderful season.

This year will be different though. This will be the first Thanksgiving ever that I haven't spent with my family. I was dreading it for awhile, but I've decided to try my best and enjoy it. Even with out my biological family.

I am excited for this year, because I am spending it with friends. I am also getting out of Colorado. Woo! Now THAT, I am excited for.

School is definitely winding down. Only 2 1/2 more weeks. And then a month from tomorrow I head to Ecuador.

School and work have been keeping me pretty busy this month. So there really isn't that much to tell you.

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

Rach said...

Strietzel reunion! And tomorrow I get to see Kelly and the Brdickas because they're on Tgiving break!