Friday, September 30, 2011

272

*I just realized that I haven't titled my posts with Day lately... I've just been putting numbers. Aw well. My handful of avid readers probably know what I'm saying. Today is DAY 272.

(f/5.6; 1/25s; ISO 400; 55 mm) 
We went to the library for the first time today. *Gasp* I know, I'm just a horrible nanny because all we do is sit around eating ding dongs all day. Actually, one reason why we've never gone before is because most of the time I am too lazy to do it. It's just so much work to get the boys dressed, pack food, pack diapers, pack drinks, put the boys in the car, remember their shoes, drive to the library, get the stroller out, get the boys out, walk across a big parking lot, try to enter the library without looking like an incompetent person who can't seem to manage holding open a door while ushering a 4 year old in, and pushing a stroller through... while holding a few books.

Anyway, moving on. I think the boys enjoyed the library. We played with toys, read some books, and maxwell got to work on his computer skills. And believe me, he has got some SKILLLZZ. Maybe next time we'll go for story time :) (and yes I did say next time, but you'll have to wait for a day when I feel especially productive)

*I would like to say that no, we do not just sit around all day eating ding dongs. That was sarcasm.


and that is all.

1 comment:

Karin said...

That is so true - little outings like this can be so challenging to accomplish. It will get easier as they get older...I think:)