Wednesday, September 14, 2011

this & that (day 257)

I took no pictures today. That was nice though. It was nice not having to lug my camera around, and it was nice being lazy and just not turning it on.
Although I love photography, it's nice to take a day off here and there.
So, instead I'll just write a little update, since I haven't been writing much lately.
Let's see...
I believe Asher took his first steps today (at least for me). I also found out that he is much more willing to try standing if he is upstairs on carpet, rather than on the main floor on the wood. He was pretty thrilled with himself :)
I turn 19 on Saturday... Yeah, I don't even feel like I'm 18 yet.  But you can bet your bottom dollar that my family will be partying it up. Okay, actually, don't bet that. We're probably going to be packing and going to bed early.
I just wrote "Christina" all over my toothpaste tube because my family doesn't seem to comprehend that if they use my toothpaste, they are more likely to get mono. 
My family leaves next Wednesday. I was upset that it was the middle of the week, because I have to get up at 4, drive them to Denver, and then be at work by 8:50, but it was nice of them to choose another day since they had wanted to leave on my birthday at first.
School is already pretty dull. Although I think I'm doing fairly well in the hard classes that I'm taking. AKA Biology. I'm not really a science person.
It's been raining for about 10 hours straight, and it's been heavy rain too. Rarely does Colorado's weather stay the same for that long.
Mono is still affecting me. 
Something that has been on my mind a lot lately? Love. "And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." 1 John 4:16


-- So go out and live in love today, folks! 


Happy Wednesday! 

No comments: