Saturday, December 18, 2010

My List

I thought I would attempt giving my blog a theme for awhile. Something other than me just telling you exactly what I have been up to. This theme will be based on my travels to, through, and all the way back from Ecuador.

My goal is to take a picture (or a few pictures) and post it on my blog daily (or at least one for every day that I am travelling). Said pictures will capture what I am up to on a daily basis, and then every one of you will know what is happening in my fairytale life :)

This trip should definitely be great! I'm going to be going to so many different places in one short month. I'm going to Ecuador, the Galapagos, the beach, Papallacta, and hopefully the jungle as well. I'm seeing my family, and I am going to try my best and love every second of it. Even the packing/ travelling part.

Here's my first picture. Starting today (December 18)



This has been my day today... or even this week. I LOVE lists. I do. They are the things that keep me going. They keep me motivated. I love the satisfaction of crossing something off my list.

This week so far I have made about... five lists, I believe. I find that if I don't make a list then I will definitely forget something important that I must do (or in this case, pack).

Today I finally made my packing list, and I am slowly, but SURELY, crossing things off.


Be waiting for more posts. There will be days when I cannot post daily due to lack of internet (ex: Monday, when I am in airports/ flying all day.) I will try my best to make up for those days.

No comments: