Friday, April 6, 2012

Candy

I just wanted to tell you all that Asher has discovered candy and how delicious it is. I think it's so funny. Max went on an easter egg hunt a couple days ago, and ever since then there has been little pieces of candy everywhere. Asher will find it, and then hoard it. He just holds on to it and walks around. He will not put it down. EVER.

He's had candy before, but I don't think he really liked it until... well, now.



Love the double chin, Ash. 

As we speak Asher is in the corner giggling as he eats some candy I just gave to him. No joke.

2 comments:

Rach said...

That last chin picture made. my. day. So funny! Judah likes candy too, but only gets it when we go into a place with free suckers. :) It'll teach him to love the bank and doctor's offices.

Julianna said...

Ashe is so cute in the funniest way. Hahaha. It looks like he let out some gas in the last picture.