Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hello Sunshine

It has been awhile, and I'm sorry for that. Life has been busy, but good. Also, I haven't had much to tell you all!
I did do a photo shoot a couple Sundays ago. Which I not only was paid for, but she will hopefully hand out a lot of my business cards to the people that she works with. I did a photo shoot for her which will end up in her business' magazine spread.

Anyway, on to other subjects.
Today I found out that I don't have a summer job. Kate has decided to take the summer off and spend time with her boys, and visit her family. I totally understand her position, in fact I encourage it. I was just so happy to have a set job for the summer. Now I get to start the job hunt all over again, and I dread that.

Kate told me this morning that she is not planning on taking summer classes, like she was just a week ago.  All day I have been with the boys and I haven't had much time to think about it. When I was on my way home from class this evening though, I finally started really wondering what I would do for the summer.

I don't have much of an idea yet. I'll look for different nanny/babysitting jobs, and I'm also hoping to find some housekeeping jobs (mostly because cleaning pays more than babysitting). I know that whatever it is, and I'm assuming that it will be something I don't really expect, I know God will provide. And I'm excited to see how He does it.

Happy Wednesday to you all :)

No comments: