Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Midweek Confessions

I'm joining emyselfandi again. Link up, ya'll!

- So far I've watched every episode of 16 and Pregnant this season. No it's not because I want to have a baby right now, it's because I think the couples/ young moms are almost always really ridiculous.

- I had an apple and a piece of chocolate cake for lunch today. Mmm, nutritious!

- I really love toaster strudels. Yum!

- I only have 9 days of school left, and I am way more excited than I should be!

- I keep putting of things that I need to do to start going to UCCS... like financial aid, and orientation. ugh.

- I've also been putting off renewing my passport. It expires in two months which means I can't even use it to travel right now.

That's all I have for now! Happy day to you! Or night...

No comments: