Monday, October 18, 2010

Something New

We've all heard the saying, "you learn something new everyday" And I've been thinking a lot about that. What does learning consist of?

I mean, I know I did learn something new today... I learned some things about Lord Byron in Literature. Things I never knew. However, what is it I learn when I don't go to school? Do I really end up learning something new everyday?

And as I asked before, what does learning consist of? Would learning something new include me watching a child have his first temper tantrum in front of me, or would it be myself just observing something? Or maybe I just started learning how to cope with it, and how I should start disciplining him if he ends up doing it again. Which I am sure he will.

Anyway, what is something new that you learned today?

No comments: