Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 70

Today is Friday, and today is good :)

It is 68 degrees out today. Just beautiful.

(f: 5.0; 1/1600s; ISO 200)
This was the first time that I noticed that Asher found his paci, picked it up, and stuck it in his mouth. I was so proud :) 

(f: 3.5; 1/2000; ISO 200)

Poor little boy is teething. He is chewing on anything he can get in his mouth... including baseball bats. That is a mini baseball bat... by the way. 

(f: 4.5; 1/1250s; ISO 200)
Today was the first time that Asher rode in the wagon. He loved it. And it was SO cute. He just sat there enjoying the sights, sounds, and warm weather. 

(f: 5.6; 1/3200s; ISO 200)
We were running from the earthquake (or tsunami), as Caden put it. 

(f: 5.0; 1/1600; ISO 200)

Maxwell looks ready to conquer the world. :) 

(f: 5.6; 1/1000s; ISO 200)
Today I stopped by starbucks and bought a caramel frappuccino. I am not a big fan of starbucks (the prices, and the coffee), but there are days when I will buy it. (only once, maybe twice a month usually to bribe myself into going to class :)) Today it was absolutely delicious. 

(f: 5.6; 1/3200s; ISO 125)
I went on a walk with Poncho... and I imagined this on my fence... because, you know, Poncho is just so scary. 

(f: 29; 1/320s; ISO 125)
I really like this last picture. I definitely played around with lighting a lot today :) 

3 comments:

Rach said...

Me gusta! I think Judah has the same sleeper as Asher.

Karin said...

Oh, Andre is going through that teething, too. Poor little guy.

I like the tree shot, too!

Kristin said...

All of these are fantastic!