Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 84

Today I did quite a few things.
I worked.
I bought my prom dress. 
I started my big project of getting invitations ready for graduation. 
This picture shows some of that.

(f: 5.6; 1/8s; ISO 800)
The blue is the color of my dress. Just fyi.
And that is one of the four senior pictures I chose to send out.
The background are the envelopes and the cards that we are sending out.
My mom and I decided to make our own invites (print them ourselves).
We actually saved about $150 by doing that.

I was thinking about the different settings on my camera. You know, M, AV, TV, P... those settings, and I was wondering which setting you have your camera most on (All of you photography lovers out there.) I tend to keep mine on AV. Although sometimes I use TV. 

1 comment:

Karin said...

Most of the time my camera is set to M. If I'm taking a picture of children and they're moving alot, I'll often choose Tv. Every once in a while I'll choose Av if having a specific aperture is of highest importance. I've never used P, though, and wouldn't know the first think to do with it:)

Very nice senior picture! I think I recognize it from somewhere:)