Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 75

There will be no day 75. Well there will be... but I will not be participating on day 75 or day 76. I left my camera at my friends house, and I will not see him until Friday. I did not manage to even take a picture today... and the sad thing is that I took my camera EVERYWHERE with me. It was with me (in my car) on my field trip to Garden of the Gods. It was with me when I went to the storage place. It was with me when I went out to dinner. I even took it over to my friends house hoping to get a picture... but I didn't.

Hopefully on Friday, when I get it back, I will be able to get a picture... I was accepted into the National Honor Society, and they are having a ceremony that I must attend on Friday.

Also, I am officially on Spring Break! No school until the 27? I think... maybe... I will be catching up on homework though.

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

And chillin with mama.

Karin said...

Bummer about your camera, but great about spring break! Have fun this week!

And congrats on the honor society!