Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 222

So, first... I'm done with math! and I got a good grade too :) This definitely feels good.

Second, it's been great, albeit a bit crowded, having my sister and nephew here. This week I'm sleeping in the garage, because there's not really any room anywhere else. I could have slept in the living room, but I sleep in longer with a door that separates me from the noise of my house. I almost just feel like I'm having a sleep over with myself.

(f/ 4.5; 1/320s; ISO 800; 50 mm lens)

(f/3.5; 1/500s; ISO 800; 50mm lens)
Now that I am done with math, I feel like I have more time to focus on my new lightroom program. I feel as though I'm pretty decent at it so far, but my biggest issue is that I don't know how to duplicate my photos. For example, I'd like to have these two in B&W AND color, but I don't know how to have both at the same time. Any tips?

Also, does lightroom make collages? Cause that would be neat.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Congrats on finishing math and now having more time to learn Lightroom!

Good questions. I don't know the answers to them yet, but will tell if I find them:)