Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 236

I got my camera today. it's beautiful. :) I love how the screen flips out!

(f/3.5; 1/10s; ISO 1600; 18mm)
*wow, the shutter speed was SLOW.*

my pretty sister... taken with my pretty camera. She's my bffl.

and concerning the camera, i have stuff to learn :)

Oh, and I do apologize if I'm not around much. With school started and mono still making me tired, I may have a hard time keeping up with everything. Also, with the move everything is slightly crazy. Micah used my toothbrush tonight because he didn't know where his was... if only it was a good reason. But I think you may get the gist ;)

2 comments:

Karin said...

Pretty picture!

Congratulations on your new camera! That's awesome that the screen flips out!

Katelyn said...

HEY Am i your bffl too?????