Hi ya'll. Wednesday is here again and I'm linking up with emyselfandi to do some midweek confessions. You should join and link up! :)
- Right now I feel like I'm living off of caffeine. I know it's cliche to say that it's because of finals this week, but it really is. Friday by midnight I will be DONE though.
- My little sister arrived yesterday, and she's going to be here for the entire summer! Hoooraaay! And she's living less than a mile away from me!
- I really want an iphone. Everybody just needs to stop taunting me.
- The other day I was with Max and Asher, and we were coming in through the garage from outside, and as the garage door starts opening Asher begins to run. He ducks to get under the garage door that is still opening, but he doesn't duck low enough. The next thing I see is Asher's face slamming into the garage door, and then him flying back and landing on his bum. I looked at him to make sure he was okay, and then I started laughing. It was just the funniest thing to watch. And in my defense he didn't even cry about it. I asked if he was okay, and he said "otay" and got up.
- I think it's so funny how Asher talks non stop. I changed his diaper today and I said "exactly" and Asher says, "etaty". He will mimic anything I say.
- We were at chick fil a recently, and I was sitting at a small table with the boys, and this lady would NOT stop staring at me. I could not figure out why. She kept turning her head to just watch us while we ate. Maybe there was something on my face. Or maybe she just didn't understand how I could have a five year old. Anyway, she left and I felt much less self conscious.
Happy Wednesday, indeed!