Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Midweek Confessions

I'm just linking up with E for midweek confessions! 

- I consider this a good week just because the weather has been beautiful!

- I inwardly became very frustrated today when Max asked for lunch. It was 10:30 am, and definitely not near lunch time. And also, I know he was asking more for a snack because he was hungry, it's still exhausting to start something and never finish. This usually happens because either someone needs to be changed, someone needs to eat, or the kiddos are fighting.

- I will never be able to understand why when kids play games on something electronic, like an ipod, they have to have the sound turned up all the way. Maybe it adds to the entertainment? Either way, it's obnoxious. ;)

- Recently I had a dear friend ask me to be her bridesmaid at her wedding next summer, and I'm so excited for it now!

- I haven't read anything for entertainment since probably the beginning of April. I miss it.

- I was looking at airline tickets, and they are SO expensive. It makes me sad. There are just so many people I want to visit, but I'm not rich enough to. Someday :)

- I start my job on June 14th, and I'm actually a little bit nervous. That doesn't make any sense to me, because it's pretty much the same thing as I do now.

- I think the boys I nanny are the cutest little things. I might be a bit biased, but I adore them to pieces.

- Asher is hilarious! He will put himself to sleep anywhere. Just today he climbed up on the couch, lay down and fell asleep. So adorable. I wish I could do that.

No comments: