Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 187

I found this flower while at the park today.

(f/5.6; 1/1600s; ISO 100; 18-55mm lens) 
So, I have another photo shoot that I was asked to do. The family I nanny for wants me to get some pictures of the boys. She seems to want some unique pictures, and she wants to capture the boys being active/playing. Not just the stereotypical look and smile at the camera. I'm kind of nervous. Especially since she offered to pay me. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do? What could I have the boys/ the family do while I take pictures? Any ideas?

1 comment:

Karin said...

GORGEOUS picture of this flower!

It's so cool that you're being asked to do these shoots! So, it isn't fall yet, so this setting isn't applicable for a couple more months, but I think a great place to get some action shots would be a pumpkin patch. Can you think of anything like that setting but in summer? The beach of a lake could be nice, especially if you had the boys building sand castles and such. I think you would need to do this early in the morning or late in the afternoon to avoid harsh sunlight.