Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 212

Today I did the incline. It took me an hour and ten minutes to climb up it (it's a mile long), and it took me 45 minutes to run down the trail (which is 4 miles long). The incline is SO hard. It felt harder today than it usually does... but maybe it's because I'm still getting over mono? I thought about lugging my camera up with me, but decided against it. Which I am very glad about. Here are some lovely cell phone pictures for you guys :)




Here's a picture my sister took of me at the top. 


I'll admit, I did play around with the colors and lighting in picnik a lot! It's hard to go from a DSLR to a camera phone :) 

I haven't been up the incline in over a year, and the last time I went up, this happened. Thankfully my sister and friend were very safe :) And other than a few blisters we are all happy and alive. 

1 comment:

Karin said...

I think I've only done it once, and yes - it is REALLY tough!

Great pictures from the top.