Monday, July 18, 2011

Hello.

My name is Christina. 
There's so much to know. 
Life is beautiful.
I love the days when I feel like I'm living life the fullest that I can. 
I'm weird. 

I really do do this to avoid cleaning my room. 
I take pictures of myself instead of cleaning my room. 
It's much more enjoyable. 
I love learning about pregnancy. 
and birth. 
I love learning about child development. 
I'm a people person. 
Or an extrovert. 
My hobby is to take pictures,
and to learn about my camera/photography. 
I love it. 
My camera. Definitely a canon girl. 
My camera goes almost everywhere that I go. 
So does my water bottle. 
Sunshine is my favorite. 
Hence, summer is my favorite season. 
I only have a few friends, but they are good ones. 
My biggest fear? Being alone. 
Although, at the moment, God has me quite isolated. 
I'm slowly learning to trust Him. 
My family lives in a third world country. 
I live in a first world country. 
Our lives are quite opposite. 
I have a large family. 
2 parents.
4 brothers.
3 sisters.
1 brother in law.
1 nephew. 
I am quite fond of them all. 
Believe it or not.

Meet my best friend/ boyfriend... best boyfriend? Yes, that works ;) 
Something I would like to be really good at? Loving. 
"the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinthians 13 
I love to talk. 
A doctor once told me I dislocated my jaw because I talked too much. 
I don't think that that's why my jaw dislocated. 
Just sayin'.
I love being busy. 
I L.O.V.E. ice cream. 
I was born in Ecuador.
Ecuador will always have a special place in my heart. 
Especially the kids there.
I love staying up late.
And sleeping in.
If only this society worked that way...
instead of everything starting so early every morning. 
That's just a little bit that you may or may not know about me.
I haven't done a personal post in a long while. My apologies.



Happy Monday, ya'll

2 comments:

Karin said...

This is really nice. I learned a lot about you from this.

That's so funny about your jaw being dislocated...from talking too much:)

Great self portraits!

Katelyn said...

Aww I love it. I really like that verse too. :)