Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 190

(f/4.5; 1/60s; ISO 800; 18-55mm lens)

(f/ 4.0; 1/50s; ISO 800; 18-55mm lens) 
This week has been so busy, and it continues on being so. I worked Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of this week. Then I babysat last night. Today I babysat in the afternoon, and now, tonight, I am babysitting for another family. Then, tomorrow night, Monday night, and (possibly) Tuesday night I am babysitting.  In four days I will babysit for the 5 families that I babysit for. That's definitely a first. It makes me tired just thinking about it.

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

That baby boy is so cute!!!

Karin said...

That IS exhausting! I remember those days of babysitting frequently. It's great for the purse and the practice, though, right?:)

Is that baby about Maddie's age? I would have thought it was Maddie if I hadn't read Katelyn refer to him as a boy:)