Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 364

I can't believe that  2011 is almost done! That means my project is almost done! I can't believe it's been a year since I've started! I have no pictures from today, but here is my first post I did for my 365 day photography project. Day 16, first official photo. Before that I had been taking pictures daily, and posting them, but I hadn't decided to do the project yet.

Thanks to my friend, Karin, who encouraged me to start this project, and also encouraged me throughout the year!

I'm so glad that I started - and finished- this project. I've learned so much, and I definitely am a much better photographer than I was a year ago.

This next semester I hope to get a photography website up, and set some rates. I also am taking my first photography class! It's film photography I, but it's a pre requisite for almost any other class I might want to take, so hopefully I learn about more than just film photography.

1 comment:

Karin said...

I'm so glad we did this project together, Christina! You were a big help in me finishing the year out. Congratulations on finishing it, too, especially with all of the stuff you have going on in your life. I hope you'll let us know when you have a photography site up. You are a very talented photographer - especially with portrait photography, and I can't wait to see how your talent is used.