Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 108

Something that my grandparents got me started on a few years ago was a quarter collection. Today was the first time that I had thought about it in ages. So, I sifted through my quarters and found 6 of the 7 quarters that I needed. So, my collection is now complete... other than Utah. Once I find Utah it will be done. :) 

So if anyone wants to donate Utah to me... that would be grand. Actually, I could pay you back if you really want me to. 

(f: 5.0; 1/40s; ISO 800)

3 comments:

Karin said...

This is such a creative shot! Sorry, no quarters to donate here.

I think our Gram had started one of these for each of her children's families. I believe my mom has it now.

Katelyn said...

I think this picture looks really cool. Great job, you are definitely getting better at photography, well in my opinion at least. Cant wait to see you in 35 days!!!!!

Flower Photography said...

Cool idea!