Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 92

I had prom last night. It was good stuff. 
Staying up until 4 A.M. is tough though. No wonder why that isn't a norm for me 

I had to get ready while I was at work. 

Kate was really sweet and let me have a friend over to help me get ready :) 

I loved how my hair was done. 

Isn't it gorgeous?


flower goodness



I like this one. 


The clan. We went in a limo. Awesome, huh?


The shoes I wore... not a big fan of heels. 



(f: 7.1; 1/15s; ISO 1600)
It's frustrating when I don't get the time to switch my settings up the way that I would like.

4 comments:

Rach said...

Beautiful. And even if heels are awful and uncomfortable, at least you could wear them and not worry about being taller than your date!

Katelyn said...

I HATE HEELS!!!!

Photography said...

Gorgeous! I love your dress and hair was so pretty too!!

Karin said...

Wowza! You and your dress were stunning! Did your friend do your hair? If so, she did a great job! David looks so handsome in his white suit:)