Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 113

Do you want to see the most delicious looking pie ever?

Well, here it is:

(f:4.5; 1/40s; ISO 800)
This is chocolate-drizzled strawberries and cream pie, and it is SOOOOO easy to make. Here's the recipe, and you use strawberries with it! That made me so excited because I absolutely love strawberries!

I have yet to taste it... but it looks good. And everything that is in there tastes good separately so it probably tastes marvelous together! :)

Furthermore, because I wanted to make this it finally made me go shopping for the first time in 3-4 weeks. It's nice to have food in the house again.

Happy Saturday, ya'll!

P.S. it snowed today. On April 23. Lame.

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Thanks for making me super hungry! I should try making it!!! Hahaha- to the snow comment.

Karin said...

Mmm....that looks really, really good. Thanks for including the recipe, too!

And it's a great food photography shot, as well.

Good thing you have things in the house to eat now.