Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 129

Tonight I babysat a little boy. During this time I gave him a bath. Lucky for me, my phone slipped out of my pocket into said bath. I no longer have a working phone. It's kind of a bummer. It hasn't bugged me too much though. The only things I really want it for is so that I can use it as an alarm, and so that the people I work for/ babysit for can contact me. So, if you really wanted to contact me... you can't. I know that makes you sad now doesn't it? Ha. Just Kidding. You'll be fine. 

Moving along, my friend gave me this candle as a housewarming present, and I love it! It smells super delicious too! 

(f: 5.0; 1/80; ISO 800)

1 comment:

Karin said...

Christina, I'm so behind on all of your pictures! This candle looks nice, and seems as though it would smell heavenly.

I'm glad the book reached you, and that you've found it useful so quickly! I had actually sent David an email, giving him a heads up about it, but never got a response back. Maybe I have an old email address for him? Anyway, you can let him know he can update his address book (with the address I've had for the past 12 years;): talktokarin AT hotmail DOT com.