Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 134

Okay, I'm finally back. I don't know what it was, but I could not get myself to post pictures the past few days. I guess I had the excuse that blogger was down for a day, but even if it wasn't I don't know if I would have posted.

It has been a very busy past couple of days. Today was my last day of work with the boys... well at least for a month, and I will miss them oh so dearly.

I've also been extremely exhausted this past week... which is strange because I've slept a decent amount.

Now that I am done with both school and work (until I find a job), I am seriously so free. It's weird. I'm hoping to go out next week and get some exciting pictures. hopefully. who knows.

(f: 3.5; 1/160s; ISO 1600)
This morning I took the boys to soccer... I've done this before, but what I have never done was take Asher with us. So, today I had all three of them while we ventured out to soccer... boy does it make a difference. It was so much harder, and so tiring.

(f: 3.5; 1/200; ISO 1600)
After soccer I was asked to take them to lunch. So off to Chick-fil-a we went... We had fun, but we arrived home very tired. I'm going to sleep well tonight.

Seriously, kudos to the moms out there.

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE of Asher.

Karin said...

I agree - that is a great picture of Asher. His expression is really sweet, and the backdrop is very cool.

Your body is probably taking advantage of the rest it finally gets to have. If you've gone many months without sleeping enough, you'll need more than a few nights of good sleep:)

Yes, taking babies and bigger boys out at the same time is hard (can't imagine w/ 3!). I agree.