Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 147- graduation

My mom took most of these pictures, and the camera was on auto. A lot of the pictures of the actual ceremony were taken with my telephoto lens. 
Enjoy!

before graduation

My siblings


My beautiful mom

My mom creepin' on the Schultz family.... way to go mom :) 



David borrowed his brother's NHS thing... so he was the only one in the entire graduation wearing one... although there was about five more of us who were in the NHS

I look strange

The first co-validictorian (she got her entire Bachelors degree in high school) 

(Other co-validictorian)

I'm right behind the tall guy. 

This just shows that Vicadin can be confusing... I wasn't sure if I was supposed to turn around and face the audience or not... so I just stood sideways.... Here they called all the NHS members to stand up. 

David getting his degree

Woo, degree! 

Now David got his diploma



Me with my diploma


Boykin sang... but had to read the lyrics off of his phone... 

Hat throwin' time.. I threw mine like 2 feet cause I didn't want to lose it. 


My mom started taking pictures when I still had food in my mouth. 



Sisters


My mom and I... do we look alike?

My family... we are one strange group. 

2 comments:

David B. Schultz said...

That has to be the biggest compilation of un-flattering pictures of me that I've ever witnessed...

Karin said...

WAHOOOOO!!!!!!!

I love seeing all of these pictures! Congratulations on your completion of highschool, Christina!

It's nice to see people I recognize.

Your fam looks wonderful.

I hope you're feeling better.

David, you look great! I'm glad you were able to show off your achievements with the NHS banner. Congratulations to you, too:)