Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 148

Definitely not the best lighting... but I was too tired to try and move it somewhere else. So for now, I'm just going to say that all the noise in the picture adds character. :) 

I got these flowers at graduation last night. I actually told Julianna to get me flowers and give them to me after I graduate so that I look all cool. I'm surprised my mom went along with the plan. She probably felt bad that I was sick. So we can just say that these are "happy graduation and get well" flowers. 

I'm going to try and keep up with this project as much as possible, but I have been sleeping A LOT. So there are days that I might miss. I just hope I can recover quickly, and get my life back. 

1 comment:

Karin said...

Even with a bit of grain, they are very very pretty!

Sleep as much as you need to, and don't worry about this project:)