I didn't really want to do it at first because,
- I'm not that great at photography
- I don't know if I can make myself take a picture a day for the rest of the year
- I don't know much about photography (the lingo, and my camera).
- I felt weird?
I've finally decided to do it because,
- I will be able to improve my photography skills
- I will have a hobby
- I will learn a lot about photography
- I will hopefully become better at photography
- It will create a new skill (hopefully).
- I enjoy taking pictures
So, after I finish my "Ecuador Project" I will continue posting hopefully everyday (or a picture for everyday). This project will be intertwined with my personal life as well, because I don't really want to make a new blog for my project.
I guess we'll see if my photography has improved at all on December 31, 2011. :)