Friday, January 14, 2011

My Family

Today we went to the Middle of the World. It was cool... I guess... I've just been there so many times and the stores are much more expensive than Otavalo.

It's also my last day in Ecuador, and I am OH so sad. It's been such a wonderful month. It's been full of adventure, and full of growth. I've seen so many beautiful things, and learned so much.

I have to admit, I am dreading going back home tomorrow... I'll probably feel better when I'm there.

I've been trying to make myself happy about going back, and here's a list that I've come up with.


  • I get my own room back. 
  • I get a big bed :)
  • I get to see my friends. 
  • I get to see the boys I nanny. 
  • I get to go to church
  • I get to drive (although I'd love to just always be driven around ;) ) 
  • I get to ... Okay... I ran out of things. 
  • I have the ability to get one last free semester of college (It's school :/, but I should be thankful)
  • I have an awesome job to go back to. 
The monument at the Middle of the World

Judah Boy

Cuties

The whole family except for Steven

We're pretty normal 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahaha poor steven left behind.
i am LOVING micah's attitude in the first family pic. and andrew's face in the second (: