It's also my last day in Ecuador, and I am OH so sad. It's been such a wonderful month. It's been full of adventure, and full of growth. I've seen so many beautiful things, and learned so much.
I have to admit, I am dreading going back home tomorrow... I'll probably feel better when I'm there.
I've been trying to make myself happy about going back, and here's a list that I've come up with.
- I get my own room back.
- I get a big bed :)
- I get to see my friends.
- I get to see the boys I nanny.
- I get to go to church
- I get to drive (although I'd love to just always be driven around ;) )
- I get to ... Okay... I ran out of things.
- I have the ability to get one last free semester of college (It's school :/, but I should be thankful)
- I have an awesome job to go back to.
|The monument at the Middle of the World|
|The whole family except for Steven|
|We're pretty normal|