Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Teleferico


So I started off my day today with a little of this.




And this. 

The teleferico is just a cable car that takes you to the top of the mountain. It takes about 15 minutes to arrive at the top, and then you are greeted with a spectacular view. 

We had a little bit of this.



And this. (GROSS ;))

Isn't Ecuador gorgeous?

The city of Quito. Spectacular.

Sisters <3

I told Jason to jump off the mountain. He almost did. 

Yummy Salchipapas. 
 After the Teleferico, we moved on to lunch. It was SO good.


And then my day ended with some funny baby faces.



And some beautiful baby cuddling.

1 comment:

Karin said...

I love seeing you and you sisters side-by-side, but I'm having trouble trying to figure out the birth order of all five of you. I think that is a compliment to each one of you:)